Year-wise essay topics asked in XAT Admission Test.
XAT Previous Year Papers Essay Topics
- Can ethical values and sustainability coexist?
- Globalisation and Jingoism always coexist.
- Technology and Nature are natural enemies.
- Listening is a dying art. We hardly listen to understand. We only listen to refute or reply.
- The most beautiful thing can neither be seen nor be touched but can only be felt.
- Corruption is the root cause of economic slowdown in India.
- Government is not addressing the root cause of poverty.
- Government is not able to implement the policies properly due to the huge magnitude of poverty.
- The statesman who would attempt to direct private people in what manner they ought to employ their capitals, would not only load himself with a most unnecessary attention, but assume an authority which could safely be trusted to no council and senate whatever, and which would nowhere be so dangerous as in the hands of a man who had folly and presumption enough to fancy himself fit to exercise it.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy everybody’s need but not everybody’s greed.
- The Inherent vice of Capitalism is unequal sharing of blessings and the inherent virtue of Socialism is equal sharing of misery.
- Gender imbalance will lead to Third world war.
- Economic growth without environmental damage – a mirage or a reality.
- India has one of the largest pool of talented manpower, but few innovations and patented products.
- More than one billion Indians: A gigantic problem or a sea of opportunities.
- Asked at the age of 83, as to which of his project would he choose as his master piece, Frank Lloyd wright, the architect answered, “The next one”.
- To give real service, one needs to add something that cannot be bought or measured, like sincerity and integrity
- Indian Economy in the Post WTO Era.
- Economic Growth without distributive justice can only lead to violence.
- Ships in harbor are safe; but that is not what they are built for.
- That is what a Television really is; it is another eye so you can see anywhere; another part of your heart so you can feel and care about things you never felt and cared about before; another ear to hear strange music … the first and only International language.
- Max Weber, a German Sociologist, defined state as an entity that has a monopoly over legal violence. India proves that the converse is also true; if criminals cannot be punished by the law, its effect they become the state.
- By the third or fourth week of the term, business school had succeeded in afflicting me with a variation of the Stockholm syndrome, named after the incident in which a hostage in a Stockholm bank robbery fell in love with one of her captors.
- There is no right way of doing a wrong thing.