Kakatiya University, Warangal, on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), declares TS ICET result. The result is announced in online mode. You have to log in using your TS ICET Roll Number.
How to Check TS ICET Result
To check the TS ICET results, candidates need to follow the steps:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the tab ‘Results’
- Enter hall ticket number
- After entering the number, candidates need to click on submit.
- After clicking on submit, the scorecard will appear on the screen and candidates can download their results in PDF format.
Details in TS ICET Result
The result will display the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Candidate’s Overall score
- Rank of Candidate
How is TS ICET Result calculated
TS ICET exam is divided into three sections - Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. The entrance exam consists of 200 questions and each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
If two students obtain the same score in the exam, the tie will be resolved in the following way to prepare the merit list:
- By considering the candidate’s marks scored in section A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a candidate in section B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration. The one with the higher age will be placed in the merit list first.