Kakatiya University releases TS ICET application form in online mode only. To register, you need to provide basic contact details like name, phone number and email ID after which a login ID and password is generated. You can use this login ID and password to fill up the application form and later download their hall ticket.
Things to Keep Ready
You are required to keep the following things handy before filling the application form:
- A valid e-mail id and a mobile phone number
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- A valid identity proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Passport as mentioned in the application form)
Visit the official website to access the online application form of TS ICET.
How to Fill TS ICET Application Form
The application form can be filled only online. It involves two steps.
Step 1: Pay the registration fee. The application form fee has to be paid in advance through online mode only. Once the fee has been submitted and an acknowledgement received, you can start filling the application form.
Step 2: Fill the application form. The following details are to be filled:
- Candidates educational and personal details
- Details of qualifying exam
- Choose the exam centre
- Local Area Status
- Non-minority / Minority Status
- Special Category - PH, Sports, Visually Impaired, etc.
Upload Photograph and Signature: After completing the form filling process, you have to upload coloured passport size photograph along with signatures. The photograph needs to be in the following format:
- Image Format: jpg/jpeg
- Image Size: less than 30 KB
The signature should also be in line with the following guidelines:
- Signature Format: jpg/jpeg
- Signature Size: less than 15 KB