TISSNET MBA Admit Card is issued by Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai, tentatively in the third week of December. You can download the admit card in online mode from the official website. You have to enter the login credentials to download the hall ticket or admit card.
How to Download TISSNET Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Enter login credentials - registration ID and password.
- Click on the tab ‘submit’.
- The screen will display the TISSNET MBA admit card.
- Download the admit card and take 2 to 3 printouts of the same.
You can check for the following details mentioned on the TISSNET admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the student
- Name of the exam centre
- Exam centre address
- Time of the examination
What to carry along with Admit Card
You must carry any of the following documents along with the admit card for verification process:
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
Admit card is a must have a document which should be carried on the day of examination.
Students must retain the admit card till the time of admissions.
Aspirants will not receive the hard copy admit card.
Candidates can affix their recent passport size photograph in case they find their photograph to be blurry and inform the invigilator about the same.
In case of any confusion or discrepancy on the admit card, candidates must contact the admission office of TISS, Mumbai immediately.