Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), releases TISSNET cutoff along with the result. The cutoff marks are the minimum marks required to qualify the exam. Candidates who clear the cutoff move to the next round of the selection procedure.
Deciding Factors for TISSNET Cutoff
The TISSNET cutoff depends on the various factors. Some of the factors are:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Total number of seats available
- Difficulty level of the exam
Scoring qualifying marks (cutoff marks) or above in the exam doesn’t guarantee admission to TISS. It is just a criterion to be fulfilled to get into the selection procedure.
The official qualifying cutoff varies for different category.
|Other Categories (General, OBC)||45%|
What happens after securing TISSNET Cutoff
Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks are short-listed for the next phase of the selection procedure which comprises of two steps:
- Pre-Interview Test or Group Discussion (PIT-GD)
- Personal Interview for all programmes (PI)