Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai accepts the applications via online mode as well as by post. A candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is eligible to apply.
Instructions for Filling Application Form
A candidate can apply for a maximum of three programmes across any of the two campuses of TATA Institute of Social Sciences - Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur, Chennai and Guwahati.
A candidate needs to upload all the requisite documents or certificates while filling the application form.
A single application form can be used to apply for multiple programmes. Filling multiple forms will lead to cancellation of all the forms.
Keep Ready Following Things
You need to keep a few things handy while filling the application form.
- Stamp size photograph in JPEG/PNG format (Size: 113 x 170 pixels)
- Signature in JPEG/PNG format (Size: 302 x 132 pixels)
- Cast Certificate for SC/ST candidates (PDF format)
- Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC (NC) candidates (PDF format)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates (PDF format)
- Certificate of disability for differently abled candidates (PDF format)
How To Fill Application Form
You can fill the application form in two ways:
- Online mode
- Offline mode
Candidates who are applying online need to follow the steps given below:
- Register with a valid email id. Post registration, you will receive a password which will be used to login and fill the online form.
- After login, fill in your basic and academic details and mention the programmes you wish to apply for in the order of preference.
- Depending on the number of programmes a candidate is applying, you need to pay the application fee. You can pay the fee either by depositing cash in any SBI branch or through Credit card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- Scan and upload your passport size photograph, signature, mark-sheet of the last exam passed and other necessary documents/certificates.
Offline (By Post)
Candidates living in remote areas of the country with no access to the internet can fill the printed copy of the application form.
Steps for the offline process:
- Take the print of the application form.
- Follow the instructions given in the Online Procedure to fill the form.
- Submit the application fee at any SBI branch.
- Documents - Passport Size Photograph, mark-sheet of the last exam passed and other necessary documents and certificates.
- Post it to the official address - Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.