The cutoff for SNAP is released by the SNAP participating institutes for admission to various management programmes. The cutoff is the minimum marks or percentile that a candidate has to secure in order to get shortlisted for the selection process.
The selection process includes Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI) round conducted by participating institutes. The admissions are based on performance in SNAP, selection rounds and candidate profile.
Factors Determining SNAP Cutoff
- Number of candidates' appearing for the test
- Number of candidates' passing the test
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of seats available
SNAP 2017 Cutoff for SIBM Pune
SIBM Pune Cutoff for MBA 2018-2020 Batch - Category wise
- OPEN - 97.6659 percentile
- SC - 73.0880 percentile
- ST - 38.8921 percentile
- DA - 46.5174 percentile
- KM - 87.9513 percentile