National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts IGNOU OPENMAT for admission in various MBA courses that are being offered at IGNOU. The entrance exam for admission to the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
Start of Applications: January, 2020
Last Date to Apply: February, 2020
Date of Exam: May, 2020
You should have a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial, supervisory or professional experience. Or A professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/ Law.
There is no age bar.
The test consists of four sections with total 200 multiple choice questions.
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
There is no negative marking.
About School of Management Studies, IGNOU
School of Management Studies began its operations in 1987 with the launch of Diploma in Management. This is one of the largest management school in the world with objective of imparting flexible management education resulting in reaching the unreached. The school has international presence also and it is offering management programmes in various African and West-Asian countries. The programmes offered by the school are designed in modular framework so as to give the student maximum flexibility and multiple exit points.