Odisha JEE Board releases the admit card of OJEE MBA exam. Candidates who successfully register for the exam can download their admit card. It is a mandatory document without which, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
To download the hall ticket for MBA, login by entering your credentials.
How to Download OJEE MBA Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Enter your Application or Registration Number, Date of Birth and the Security Pin.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- Download two copies of the admit card.
The details mentioned underneath are printed on the admit card or hall ticket:
- Full name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the exam / programme appearing as per the application form submitted by the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Exam centre name and address
- Category of the candidate (General / Reserved)
You must keep in mind the following aspects:
Download two copies of the admit card.
Both the copies of the admit card must be signed by the invigilator at the exam centre on the test day for allowing candidates to appear for the Odisha JEE MBA test.
Candidates have to submit one copy of the admit card at the exam hall and retain the other copy for themselves for future reference.
The signed copy must be retained by the candidate until the final admission to the college, both Government and Private colleges.
In case of any errors or discrepancies in the admit card, you must report the same to the OJEE Board officials.
Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without the two downloaded copies of the admit card, both duly signed by the invigilator.
Ideal time to report to the test centre would be one hour prior to the exam time mentioned on the admit card.
Documents to be carried on exam day
Candidates should arrange for the following documents in advance so that they do not miss out on any of them:
Two copies of the admit card to be carried to the test centre. Both copies must be signed by the invigilator and one must be retained by the candidate.
A photograph similar to the one uploaded by the candidate during the online submission of application form.