AIMA (All India Management Association) releases the application form of MAT in both online and offline mode. Application fees for candidates applying either offline and online for MAT is Rs 1550. Candidates who applied for both online and offline tests have to pay Rs. 2650.
Online MAT Application Form
There are two ways to fill the application form online.
- Option 1: Apply online by uploading photograph and signature
- Option 2: Fill the application form without uploading your photograph and signature
Apply online by uploading photograph and signature
- Visit the official website for registration
- After filling in personal details, upload your picture and put in your signature
- Make payment of fees either through debit card, net banking
- Click on the submit button
- Candidate will receive a confirmation email
Apply without uploading your photograph and signature
- Those candidates who do not wish to upload their scanned picture and signature are required to take a print out of the application form
- Paste your coloured passport size photograph and sign in the space provided in the printed form
- On completion of the application form, candidates could send it to AIMA by post, New Delhi along with demand draft
Offline MAT Application Form
Candidates planning to fill the MAT application form offline, could obtain the hard copy, bulletin, and CD from AIMA office in New Delhi. After filling the application form, you need to paste a recent passport size coloured photograph and submit it at various AIMA centres.
Points to Remember
- Mention a valid e-mail address. E-mail address should be in use for almost a year
- Correct personal details of candidate including name, age and gender
- Details of educational qualifications
- Scanned photograph of candidate in jpeg format and size should not be more than 50 KB
- Scanned signature in jpeg format and size should not be more than 50 KB
- Candidates must have their debit card, credit card, net banking or the details of the demand draft ready while filling the application form
- Click on the save button while filling the application form
- Candidates need to re-login if they wish to edit any information. Remember to save the changed information
- After filling the application form, candidates can click on “view application”
What after submitting MAT application form
Once a candidate registers for the test, you have to wait for the MAT admit card download to start. Only those candidates who have the admit card on the test day will be allowed to appear in the test.