IRMASAT application form is available in both online and offline modes. As per the eligibility criteria, graduates in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ DAP category) aggregate marks could apply for IRMASAT.
Pre-requisites for IRMASAT Application Form
- A desktop computer or laptop with good Internet connectivity
- A valid email address, mobile number and contact details
- A recent photograph in the prescribed size and format
- Mark-sheets or Degree certificates (required to enter the details while filling the application form)
How to Fill Application Form Online
Follow the steps for registering and paying the application fee:
- Visit the IRMASAT website and click on “Apply Now” button.
- Register with a valid email id and password.
- Fill up personal, educational, and other details in the space provided in the application form.
- Mention your CAT or XAT scores / registration number.
- Ensure that the information filled is accurate.
Upload your Photograph and Signature
Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo of 150 x 180 pixels and scanned signature of 150 x 70 pixels.
You have to pay a non-refundable application fee.
|Category||Fee in Rupees|
|General / OBC||1400|
|SC / ST / DAP||700|
Mode of Payment
The mode of application fee payment is through Online ICICI Payment Gateway, SBI Challan and IMS Learning Centre. You can make the payment through their Net Banking and Credit or Debit Card.