Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi, starts the IIFT registration from the last week of July. The candidates who make IIFT registration and submit the application form along with the application fee would be able to download the admit card. You can fill the application form via both online and offline mode.
Eligible candidates are required to register for the exam first and then fill the application form.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Visit the official website.
The page will display instructions related to IIFT. Click “Apply Now”.
Now, choose the category you belong to and fill the application form.
Fill the personal details, academic and other asked details.
Make application fee payment (online through credit card / debit card / net banking).
Personal Information to be filled
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s / Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Category - SC / ST / OBC / PH
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
All the above details are mandatory and need to be filled by every candidate in order to complete the application process.
How to Fill Offline Application Form
You can either purchase the application form from the Institute or take the print of the application form, fill it and send it to the institute by post. You also need to send a demand draft of application fee along with the filled application form.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 1550|
|SC / ST / PH candidates||Rs. 775|
|Foreign nationals / NRI / Children of NRI||USD 80|
- During registration, you need to upload your scanned image and signature. Hence, you should keep a scanned copy of both ready at the time of filling the application form.
- The image size for both photograph and signature should be in a JPG format and should be less than 50 KB each.
- Keep the credit or debit card ready if paying the application fee online.