How to Apply for IBSAT
After IBSAT registration, you can fill the application form online. The application form is available in both online and offline mode.
Pre-requisites for filling IBSAT Application Form
- A desktop or laptop with good internet connectivity.
- A valid email address, phone number and contact details.
- A recent photograph in the prescribed size and format.
- Marksheets or Degree certificates (required to enter the details while filling the application form)
How to Register Online
- Visit the official website and click on “Apply to IBS” button.
- Register and pay the application fee through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After successful transaction, you will get an email with an application number and a password.
- Login with the credentials to fill the application form. You have to change the password before filling the application form.
Offline Registration Form
- You can purchase the IBSAT application form from any of the IBS Marketing Branches by paying the application fee.
- Along with the application form, you will also get a scratch card containing application number and password.
- Visit the official website and login with their credentials to fill the application form. You have to change the password before filling the application form.
While filling the application form, you have to enter your personal information such as Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email Address, Address, etc. and click on the “Submit button”.
You can choose the programme as per the eligibility criteria.
You also need to mention your educational qualification and the medium of instruction and click on “Submit” button.
You can choose the date and venue for the selection process.
- You have to upload your recent passport size coloured photograph.
- The photo size should not exceed 25 kB and should be approximately 140-160 pixels.
- The photo should be in JPEG or GIF format.
Entrance Exam Score to Apply for IBSAT
You need to specify through which exam you want to apply: either through IBSAT or GMAT, CAT or NMAT by GMAC.
Completing the Application Process
Click on “I Agree” to the declaration statement and click on “Submit” button.
You will be taken to the final page, wherein you have to login with the credentials.
You can see the information entered and can schedule the IBSAT exam.
You can download the admit card tentatively from the third week of December.