The cutoff of IMS BHU is released for all category students for admissions to the MBA and PGDBA programmes. BHU accepts CAT scores for shortlisting candidates for its admission process. BHU has changed its institute name from FMS to IMS. It is now called Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University.
The FMS BHU cutoff for General category is around 85 percentile in CAT. The selection is based on their performance in the GD and PI rounds.
Programmes offered at IMS BHU
- MBA - International Business (IB)
- MBA - Agribusiness (AB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
Once the cutoff is released, shortlisted candidates receive call letters for participating in the further selection process. The selection process consists of the following rounds:
- Group Discussion
Final selection is on the basis of the following:
- CAT scores - 50 percent weightage
- Group discussion and Interview - 30 percent weightage
- Past academic records - 20 percent weightage
|PC - Horizontal reservation||3 percent|