Are you an MBA aspirant looking for the best MBA Colleges in Bangalore? Here are top MBA colleges in Bangaluru for candidates interested to do a post graduation in Business Management. While some institutes offer MBA (Masters of Business Administration), most others offer PGDM (Post Graduation and Diploma in Management). While IIM Bangalore uses only CAT, some institutes like XIME follow XAT and other entrance exam procedures.
1. IIM Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management (IIMB), Bangalore is one of the prestigious government colleges. It is a branch of the group of Indian Institutes of Management established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
Location: Bannerghatta Road
- Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) - Rs 1395000 per year
- Post Graduate Programme In Public Policy & Management (PGP-PPM) - Rs 1,160,000 per year
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) - Rs 850,000
- per year
- Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) - Rs 2,796,675per year
A feature that sets IIMB apart from other B-schools is the carefully selected mix of students with diversity so that students can leverage from each other's experience in addition to theoretical studies in the classroom, thereby creating a truly enriching learning experience.
2. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is one of the B-Schools that is known for its quality of education in MBA. It is also a branch of the Xavier Group of Management Institutes. The group also conducts entrance exams called XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) for admissions into a set of B-Schools.
Location: Electronics City
- Executive PGDM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) - Rs 500,000 per year
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (PGDIB) - Rs 500,000 per year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) - Rs 500,000 per year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) - Rs 500,000 per year
The XIME was established in 1991 and is managed by a group of distinguished academicians under the leadership of Prof. J. Philip, former Director of IIM, Bangalore.
3. Christ University Institute of Management
Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM), Bangalore is popular for its 2- year PG program with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource & Lean Operations and systems.
Location: Hosur Road, Bhavani Nagar
- MBA - Rs. 580,000 per year
The mission of the Institute is to provide nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make an effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.
4. NMIMS School Of Business Management
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies (NMIMS) is a B School in Bangalore that is affiliated to the Mumbai University.
- Executive PGDM
It has a 15 month program (including Project Internship) for professionals with 5+ years of work experience.
5. Department of Management Studies, IISc Bangalore, Bangalore
Department of Management Studies, IISc was set up in the Indian Institute of Science along with Economics and Social Sciences departments in the year 1947. Now, it is one of the top management institutes in the city.
Location: CV Raman Road
- Master of Management Studies - Rs 166,300 per year
The department offers exciting opportunities for pursuing advanced research in all areas of management and public policy to talented students with a flair for independent research.
6. Alliance School of Business
Alliance School of Business is one of the top B Schools is Bangalore that aspires to be a world ranking University by 2025.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Rs 450,000 per year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - Rs 250,000 per year
The school has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs.
7. Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development
Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development is one of the top 50 B-Schools by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2017 conducted by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
Three Year Part-time Masters Degree Program MFM, MIM, MMM, MHRDM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Business Design) (PGDM(D) - Rs 430,000 per year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - Rs 430,000 per year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) - Rs 430,000 per year
WeSchool's 3 Year Part-time Master Program is affiliated to Mumbai University and recognised by AICTE.
8. Indus Business Academy
Indus Business Academy is one of the top B Schools in Bangalore that has a mission to excel in research orientated academics.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Dual Specialization) (PGDM) - Rs 698,000 per year
It is one among the only 27 out of more than 5000 colleges in India to receive an International Accreditation by IACBE.
9. Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM)
IFIM Business School is one of the top ranking B Schools in Bangalore that strives for quality of education, training and excellent placements as per its mission.
Location: Electronics City
- PGDM - Rs 9,50,000
- PGDM Finance - Rs 9,50,000
- PGDM International Business - Rs 9,50,000
- Executive PGDM - Business Analytics - Rs 3,75,000
- PGDM - Working Professionals - Rs 2,25,000
It aims to nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals.
10. ITM Business School
ITM Business School, Bangalore is one of the top insitutes among the ITM Group of Institutions.
Location: Bannergatha Road
- PGDM - Rs. 655,000
It has excellent placement records for packages up to Rs 4.2 lakhs for the students graduating.