ICFAI is one of the most prestigious universities and provides quality education in professional fields. Under it’s Flexible Learning Programmes, MBA distance course has been made available for management aspirants. It is a two years distance education programme. ICFAI University offers 16 specializations in management.
Candidates applying for the course must fulfil the eligibility norms of ICFAI management course.
You must hold the bachelor’s degree. There is no particular limitation of marks in graduation. Graduation can be from any disciple from a recognized university/institution.
The application form is available on the official website. You have to register themselves and fill the required details on the form. After filling entire information, you required to make online payment.
ICFAI Distance Learning MBA Programme
It is a two-year management programme comprised of 20 subjects divided into four modules of 5 subjects each.
|Module I||Module II||Module III||Module IV|
|Principle of Management||Marketing Management||Elective I||Business Policy & Strategy|
|Business Comm. & soft skill||HR & Management||Elective II||International Business|
|Organizational Behaviour||Accounting & Finance||Elective III||Management control system|
|Economics Managers||IT & Systems||Elective IV||Leadership & change management|
|Business Environment & Law||Project & Operation Management||Elective V||Ethics & Governance|
You are required to finish 2 modules in one year. In the third module, you can choose an elective from the list. This programme is based on self-study and examinations. University provides books to the students which are specially designed for self-study.
List of Available Electives
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Telecom Management
- MBA Hospital Administration
- MBA Pharma Management
- MBA Strategic Finance
- MBA Risk Management
- MBA Retail Management
- MBA Operations
- MBA Global Markets
- MBA Healthcare Management
- MBA IT & Systems
- MBA Innovation Management
- MBA International Business
- MBA Investment Management
Points to Remember
- All the candidates will have to complete their programme within a period of four years.
- If any candidate fails to complete the programme within four years, he/she will have to register again by paying the requisite fee.
- Students should focus on self-study. Apart from that, counselling classes are also organised for the betterment of learning.
- Examination Pattern of ICFAI distance MBA course is entirely online based. Exams will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- Students can register themselves for each subject for their online test.
- Question paper format includes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), CBT pattern. Every year ICFAI conducts MBA exams four times in the month of January, April, July and October.