SEE UPTU 2017 (Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Exam)
- Last Date to Apply: March, 2017
- Date of Exam: April, 2017
- Result: May, 2017
UPSEE MBA Pattern
The test is aimed at evaluating the verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical & abstract reasoning and knowledge of current affairs.
- Section A (English Language): Grammar, vocabulary, uncommon words, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Section B (Numerical Aptitude): Numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra, geometry and trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables.
- Section C (Thinking and Decision Making): Creative thinking, unfamiliar relationships, verbal reasoning, finding patterns trends and Assessment of figures & diagrams.
- Section D (General Awareness): Knowledge of current affairs and other issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science.