MICAT is the admission test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA). The PGDM-C is the flagship program of MICA, Ahmedabad.
You have to apply to MICA through CAT or XAT or GMAT score and you will be called for MICAT, subject to your application form being accepted by MICA. Based on the performance of the MICA Admission Test (MICAT), you are shortlisted for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
MICAT Important Dates
- Start of Registrations: September, 2016
- Last Date to Apply: December, 2016
- MICAT Exam Date: December, 2016
- You should have a 3 years bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized institute with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- You can also apply if you are in final year of graduation
- You should have successfully qualified CAT
MICAT is a comprehensive computer based test to assess analytical and verbal ability, logical reasoning, divergent thinking, written communication skills, creative potential and general awareness about contemporary social and industry related issues including areas covering media, marketing, advertising and business.
MICAT is held in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Raipur