Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur conducts Research Aptitude Test for taking admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM). Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a unique doctoral programme in management specifically designed for working professionals with more than 7 years of work experience in industry.
IIM Raipur RAT 2018 Important Dates
- Late Date to Apply: March, 2018
- Date of Exam: April, 2018
- A master's degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 55% or equivalent grade point average; or
- A PGP/PGPWE/EPGP from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no 'F's and not more than two 'D's in the last year of PGP); or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, or CS with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average; or
- A five year/four year integrated master degree program in any discipline, with at least 55% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent; or
- A four year eight semester bachelor's degree (B.E/B.Tech.) with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average and minimum 7 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on June 1, 2014.
- Age should not be more than 55 years as on 1st June of the application year.
The CAT or GRE or GMAT or GATE or UGC-JRF percentile is used for shortlisting candidates for PI. OR If you do not have above score, you have to appear Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by IIM Raipur.
Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test, you have to appear for a personal interview at IIM Raipur in front of the Doctoral Research Committee (DRC). The DRC will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee in particular will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest, etc.
Preparing the Merit List
Merit List will be prepared based on Test Score Personal Interview, Academic Qualification and Relevant Work Experience, Research Aptitude & Publications and Reference Letter. The criteria for preparing the Merit List is as follows:
- Test Score: 20%
- Personal Interview (PI): 30%
- Reference Letter: 05%
- Academic Qualification: 35%
- Work Experience: 10%