Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur conducts Research Aptitude Test for taking admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (E-FPM).
IIM Raipur RAT 2016
- Late Date to Apply: February, 2016
- Date of Exam: April, 2016
- A master's degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 55% or equivalent grade point average; or
- A PGP/PGPWE/EPGP from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no 'F's and not more than two 'D's in the last year of PGP); or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, or CS with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average; or
- A five year/four year integrated master degree program in any discipline, with at least 55% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent; or
- A four year eight semester bachelor's degree (B.E/B.Tech.) with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average and minimum 7 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on June 1, 2014.
- Age should not be more than 55 years as on 1st June of the application year.