Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common written test for admission to all Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
SNAP TEST 2015
- Start of Registrations: September, 2015
- Last Date to Register: November, 2015
- SNAP Test Date: December, 2015
- Results: January, 2016
New in SNAP Registration & Selection
Only one registration process is conducted for all Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs offered by different institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU). Also, there is a single Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all educational programs held at the campuses of Bangalore, Pune and Noida.
Your selection for the PI-WAT process is based on your scores in Academic Profile (AP) and SNAP. AP score is calculated as: AP= (A*1)+(B*1.5)+(C*2.5); A, B and C are scores acquired in Classes X, XII and graduation respectively. The final score is obtained with 80% weightage to SNAP score and 20% weightage to AP score.
SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses out of which one is correct. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks. The duration of the test is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- General English, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning,Verbal Ability: 40 Marks
- Quantitative,Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: 40 Marks
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario: 40 Marks
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: 60 Marks
- Total: 180 Marks