Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common written test for admission to all Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
SNAP TEST 2015
- Start of Registrations: 3 September, 2015
- Last Date to Register: 26 November, 2015
- SNAP Test Date: 20 December, 2015
- Results: 10 January, 2016
You should have a Bachelor's degree in any disciple, from a recognized university or institute. You should have a minimum score of 50 percent marks (45 percent for candidates under the SC and ST categories) in qualifying examination. Age should not be less than 21 years.
New in SNAP Registration & Selection
Only one registration process is conducted for all Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs offered by different institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU). Also, there is a single Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all educational programs held at the campuses of Bangalore, Pune and Noida.
Your selection for the PI-WAT process is based on your scores in Academic Profile (AP) and SNAP. AP score is calculated as: AP= (A*1)+(B*1.5)+(C*2.5); A, B and C are scores acquired in Classes X, XII and graduation respectively. The final score is obtained with 80% weightage to SNAP score and 20% weightage to AP score.
SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses out of which one is correct. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks. The duration of the test is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- General English, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning,Verbal Ability: 40 Marks
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: 40 Marks
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario: 40 Marks
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: 60 Marks
- Total: 180 Marks